I don't have an UK resident guarantor, what can I do?

If you are required to provide an UK guarantor during the Credit and Referencing Check but you are unable to provide one, you may be given the option to pay the full term tenancy agreement (6 months or 12 months, generally) in full in advance.

However the decision of accepting your application will lie with the landlord.  The fact is that the landlord would be allowing somebody into a property without a fully satisfactory Credit and Referencing Check, and some landlords, very understandably are not prepared to take this risk.

If this situation arises during your application, we will advise you on the best course of action.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk