Who deals with transfer of utilities after I move in?

Martin & Co carry out utility transfers (Electricity, Gas, Council Tax) for all fully managed properties.

 It is up to Landlord and tenants of Rent Receipt/ Tenant Finding properties to arrange utility transfer on their own.


If you have any queries, please contact us at aberdeen@martinco.com

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk