If you are using hotmail from an iPad, please follow the following instruction. I have taken snap shots of the different screens during the process for your reference.
- Open outlook.com using Safari (not the mail app, but Safari) and sign into your hotmail/outlook account
- Press on the ‘PC site’ link (blue link, next to the Options / Sign out / links in the middle of the page)
- Once on the PC site, press the ‘Settings’ link (the gear sign next to your name, in the picture below, next to ‘Eduardo Prato’)
- Once in the ‘Setting’ menu, select ‘Options’ (underneath ‘Manage rules’ and ‘Manage categories’)
- Select ‘Safe and blocked senders’ (right column in the picture below)
- Select ‘Safe Senders’ (first option)
- Enter ‘@martinco.com’ as a safe domain (in this way anything sent from us will reach your account and won’t be sent to the junk folder). To be extra safe also add ‘email@example.com’ as a safe sender. Enter one domain / email at a time and press ‘Add to list >>’.
- After entering the safe senders (i.e. @martinco.com and firstname.lastname@example.org), check that both are in the list of Safe Senders by selecting ‘Safe Senders and Domains’ link on the right hand area of the screen.